Vote for Vuze!

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. File blueprint ---> Re-create the file. Download the torrent file only & vuze will create the file by itself without any internet connection

Suppose, I need only a GENE & I can make an entire human being.

Just like that it would be great if vuze can recreate a file without the help of internet. & we only have to put a torrent/instruction file/blueprint file in vuze and vuse will itself recreate the file in binary. it is like making an analog photograph from negative to positive, generally if we consider them in digital format, both the files will indicate the same piture but the size of the negative will be much lower than the positive, & if we get the negative, we…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Content Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Move Pop Up window so it doesn't obscure view of other Torrents

When you click on download button a window pops up informing you of progress. This then obscures the other torrents available and you have the drag the pop up window out of the way.

Have options to

Display windows in ONE window in scroll field
    NOT display pop up
    Write progress to log file
    etc etc

Just get the pop up window out of the way please.

Especially annoying if you are trying to download a whole series one by one Episode...

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ebook

More focus on ebooks and related formats and in addition columns in the searchwindow depicting publcation date and category

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A Torrent request view (rather than search). See what is being searched for so I can upload it if its not there.

Keyword search to enable torrent upload ie if multiple people have searched for something and its not there I (or others) can upload it. Could also be viewed as a request system

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have a in-built browser in the application to pull content from various different torrent sites.. Possibly a source of revenue as well.. :)

You can build a in-built browser in the application to make it a one-stop shop for all types of downloads.. The main thing this will do for you is the revenue from those sites and ads to give out Vuze Plus for free.. The revenye model can be a addition as well, but you really want to pull everyone to your application without having to rely on other browser and sites to do this for you...

Plus then ou can have categorization with Music, Videos etc which will make the ads better suited to the cosumer.. A plus for companies…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Vuze has to add more video podcasts

Vuze has improved a lot these years. Need a variety of video podcast in vuze what you can add and improve.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Personalized Category Selection/Notification

A category start page with check boxes and numbers along side to let you know when something new has been posted/uploaded (it starts over every day) to that type or specific category/subcategory.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have a help button to assist users on how to use Vuze

Have a help button to assist users with how to use Vuze i.e. how to delete e.t.c. A tutorial would be helpful rather than lots of words for visual people. Audio would also be helpful for the blind.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Content Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Create an advanced meta search.

Near standard search add an advanced search with more search parameters as file types, excluded words, boolean match from words, etc.

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sorting options

Allow user to sort by votes, allow additional torrent sites (with known risks), sort by exact wording first.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. a revamp of vuze's HD network maybe partner with hulu and or netflix and a better search engine

I have always hoped to go to the Hd Network and have a better variety of shows and options to choose from,partnering with hulu would just allow people to watch,partnering with netflix would allow people to download old and new releases anytime they won't.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Google instead of Bing in the web search

Google instead of Bing in the web search, like it was

815 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Content Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Automatic downloading option that downloads best rated torrents first

I would appreciate a way to set Vuze to download files in the best order without having to renumber everything (and the seeds and peers can change quite rapidly). This would be handy for when I'm away from my pc for a while but would like the files to keep downloading as efficiently as possible without my input. I don't think this should be too difficult to implement as Vuze already knows which files will download fastest. Thanks for your consideration.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?
When writing a new idea, please keep it clean and civil. Please limit yourself to one idea per entry. Entries containing multiple ideas confuse the voting proccess.

Visit the Vuze Development Blog to check out the progress of your ideas

Vuze is Open Source - can't wait for your feature to be implemented? Write it yourself! See the Vuze Wiki for an introduction to doing this and visit the Development Site for developer resources.

Feedback and Knowledge Base