Vote for Vuze!

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Select where to download subscriptions, change their name and categorize from the "Create New Subscription" screen

when creating a new subscription you should be able to choose a download path for the items (if not path is specified then download to default folder) name them (to avoid URL gibberish names) auto download check mark and category selector (for easy organizing)

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Content Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The installer Advertisements

All the advertisements in the installer should be on one single page, which would become more easier for a user to select these or De-select.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Content Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Content Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I quick rename files a lot to remove extra text that is add with the files.

Rename a dozen files is not easy, Quick renaming: hide the extension or at least extension shouldn't be selected when user selects the textbox.
    and there needs to be a way to remove and replace the (. _ - etc) from file names, files with File.name_this-Year.zip with spaces.
    a simple expression can be set to fix such file names, automatically and of course with UNDO.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. automatic template searcher

a auto finder for on the web for templates and a monthly based best download template

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ban wildcard searches.

Limit answers to what is asked for.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make categorized swarm discoveries like games, movies, software etc

Make categorized swarm discoveries like games, movies, software etc it will be batter for finding torrent to users
    thanks

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. File blueprint ---> Re-create the file. Download the torrent file only & vuze will create the file by itself without any internet connection

Suppose, I need only a GENE & I can make an entire human being.

Just like that it would be great if vuze can recreate a file without the help of internet. & we only have to put a torrent/instruction file/blueprint file in vuze and vuse will itself recreate the file in binary. it is like making an analog photograph from negative to positive, generally if we consider them in digital format, both the files will indicate the same piture but the size of the negative will be much lower than the positive, & if we get the negative, we…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A Torrent request view (rather than search). See what is being searched for so I can upload it if its not there.

Keyword search to enable torrent upload ie if multiple people have searched for something and its not there I (or others) can upload it. Could also be viewed as a request system

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Meta-search for new torrents using Mobile Remote

Add new torrent using Vuze Remote for mobile devices using Meta Search. Be able to search for torrents and add them using your mobile device, instead of having to know/find the torrent URL.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. allowing for multiple directories

I have multiple hard drives in my computer and one 2TB that's dedicated to Vuze. It's almost full so I'm going to add an extra. Can you create something that will start DLing on the next HDD once the first one is full

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Content Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Be Able to search in RSS Feeds without needing to select it from search!

To be able to do a filter for selected text within the RSS feed menu without having to go through the actual search menu!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ID name

I want " ID NAME " , so i can connect to my Friends by " ID NAME " and share files directly from them.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Personalized Category Selection/Notification

A category start page with check boxes and numbers along side to let you know when something new has been posted/uploaded (it starts over every day) to that type or specific category/subcategory.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. a revamp of vuze's HD network maybe partner with hulu and or netflix and a better search engine

I have always hoped to go to the Hd Network and have a better variety of shows and options to choose from,partnering with hulu would just allow people to watch,partnering with netflix would allow people to download old and new releases anytime they won't.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?
When writing a new idea, please keep it clean and civil. Please limit yourself to one idea per entry. Entries containing multiple ideas confuse the voting proccess.

Visit the Vuze Development Blog to check out the progress of your ideas

Vuze is Open Source - can't wait for your feature to be implemented? Write it yourself! See the Vuze Wiki for an introduction to doing this and visit the Development Site for developer resources.

Feedback and Knowledge Base