Vote for Vuze!

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sorting filters

Sorting the filters. I'd like to click on name to list Alphabetically or to select more than one to move up and down the list. Also to have a separate filter list per feed.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Content Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Content Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automaticly download largest file

Automatically download largest file then the torrent file is opened by Vuze. Usually I downloading large video files - movies, cartoons, and have to mark out several small files (sample video, readme.txt, etc,) so Vuze don't have to download them.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. allow for individual torrents to remain hidden

I would like to have the ability to hide certain torrents while they are downloading, and have them downloaded to a folder that does not show up automatically when new torrents are downloaded.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Content Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Scure IP-Lists and free + commercial VPN integration + IP-Black and white list download server.. exp. for germany, its very danger there!

Scure IP-Lists and free + commercial VPN integration + IP-Black and white list download server.. exp. for germany, its very danger there!!!

Its not bad to add some hard download encryption intel and amd cpus can handel GB in seconds!!!

Another good id, i can this programm for u, but not in java, only for c# as plugin maybe ;) u can try contact me if u are intrestet.... but i dont like to do it totally free...... its my invested time.. i dont like 10-20usd per h, but 1-4€ are fine and im happy....... btw... https tracker and browser…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. popup download link pre-positioned within tree structure along side

When you click download link after a search, the download dialog box pops up right where it blocks list of all other download links making you have to move popup box before being able to click another link

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ebook

More focus on ebooks and related formats and in addition columns in the searchwindow depicting publcation date and category

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Searching

When searching it would be nice to have a back button. This would reduce time spent re-searching the title again. Make it webpage like.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Repo

a repo of torrents from people who create torrents as a extension built within vuze, this would allow faster content discovery. also if its built within the program it is more likely to be used rather than having to search a lot on the internet to find it. also i think it would prove to be more beneficial for seeding and reducing leechers.

This is what i would want to see and i most probably would be creating torrents myself.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have a help button to assist users on how to use Vuze

Have a help button to assist users with how to use Vuze i.e. how to delete e.t.c. A tutorial would be helpful rather than lots of words for visual people. Audio would also be helpful for the blind.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. vuse to check for other copies and sources via checksum, not filename or directory

Here is the scenario: I see advertised "the latest unbuntu released today". I click on the link and it download a file into c:\vuzeShared\unbutu\latest.iso

The file works, no issues. However I rename the ubuntu directory to Linux, and the file to ubuntu x64 v123.iso, so the path is c:\vuzeShared\Linux\ubuntu x64 v123.iso

Vuse will not automatically index this - not really a big issue, as one can File > Share etc, but vuse sees these as different files to the original selection. If I select the file again, another copy will be downloaded to me. Should someone want me as a…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. work as a web browser too!! :3

So I can surf in the net while downloading using the same software

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. add review to swarm discoveries

In swarm discoveries, current 'search'/'download' is given for each entry. It would be helpful if another link 'review' is added. This could be links to actual reviews or those site that has reviews related to the entry.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Vuze has to add more video podcasts

Vuze has improved a lot these years. Need a variety of video podcast in vuze what you can add and improve.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. External access to my downloaded files

I have various files in home, few magazines downloaded others personal. I would like to put them in a NAS or in my external hard drive and access them from hotels etc. Since Vuze is a p2p, there has to be simple mechanism to connect these folders while on the internet to may location and equipment, somewhere else. I can test that out from another computer at home.

Let us find out a good link to do that...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. QR code support

Magnet link converter for saving and opening torrents

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?
When writing a new idea, please keep it clean and civil. Please limit yourself to one idea per entry. Entries containing multiple ideas confuse the voting proccess.

Visit the Vuze Development Blog to check out the progress of your ideas

Vuze is Open Source - can't wait for your feature to be implemented? Write it yourself! See the Vuze Wiki for an introduction to doing this and visit the Development Site for developer resources.

Feedback and Knowledge Base