Vote for Vuze!

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Metadata

Another cool idea would be to integrate metadata tools. A good example of a good tool is "Subler". Pulls metadata and images from TV.com writes it into the file. Very good product.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Transcode to source directory

When transcoding - save the transcoded file to the source directory instead of transcode>device>quality.
    Also - include option to auto remove source file upon succesful transcode.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. wii support

with out hacking a wii add support for it as a device.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Metadata support for TiVo (and other platforms)

Add Metadata support - IE: Series name, Series number, etc for Transcode transfers.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have device playback on windows phone

I have the Nokia Lumia 800, and it would be great if Vuze playback work like on other smart phones

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Device feature on Linux

It would be nice to have the Device feature available on Linux.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make "Vuze Remote" work for firewalled users

Vuze Remote lets you control Vuze remotely from a Browser but requires that you either have a UPnP enabled router or that you manually map the required TCP port. Please make it work for users that don't satisfy these criteria.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. radio

kinda like grooveshark but without commercials and you can make playlists with your favorite songs

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to sort and rename files on Devices

Sometimes files are downloaded with names that aren't very descriptive - and for some reason when I add files to a Device, some of them end up with an asterisk in front - which means that if I'm watching a season of something, half the episodes are at the top of the list, and half are at the bottom. I'd like to be able to rename the files and sort them manually in the order I want them in.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Monitor a folder to make contents available via DLNA, even if not in library, like Connect360

I don't want to use the Vuze library. I have too many libraries already. But I now have to run Connect360 so I can watch my stuff via my XBOX. (WIndows Media player can do that for Windows, I use OSX.) My LG TV also uses DLNA to browse my media folders. Would be nice if Vuze handles that w/out having to use its library.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Detect external HD unmount/mount and pause/unpause torrents

When external HD is removed, detect and pause torrents on that drive. When external HD is connected, unpause torrents.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Like to see plugin to automatically move to iTunes Transcode.

I would like to automate the iTunes feature. I download and then manually drag to iTunes transcode. Could that process be automated with a plugin?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. compatibility with apple tv!!

able to remote play from vuze and Apple TV

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. gs

talk to my apple devices. i.e., iphone, ipad, ect. I would really like to see a Vuze app in the app store. download and play on the same device right from a "sky" type library where I don't have to store the actual files on the device unless i want to playback while off the network or wifi.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Metadata (Artist, Album, Track, etc.) for audio streaming to devices.

I currently have to use Orb, which is not very reliable, to stream music to my Xbox. It would be great to stream my entire music collection via something as reliable as Vuze, but still have all the files sorted by more than just filename. Currently when I open the Vuze media server from within the Xbox's Music Player, it shows no content under any of the categories, just under "All Music"; a complete list of all songs sorted by filename.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?
When writing a new idea, please keep it clean and civil. Please limit yourself to one idea per entry. Entries containing multiple ideas confuse the voting proccess.

Visit the Vuze Development Blog to check out the progress of your ideas

Vuze is Open Source - can't wait for your feature to be implemented? Write it yourself! See the Vuze Wiki for an introduction to doing this and visit the Development Site for developer resources.

Feedback and Knowledge Base