Vote for Vuze!

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If it explained just what "Transcode for device is" and "Transcribe to" is? The help files are so very limited

I have no idea what this is so why not explain why I need to use it and when. Also all the selections to the various devices ; I do not see any that will open up the TV screen so I can see a full screen of the movie. In my case I only view these movies on mhy TV not any other device..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 62 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Delete source file upon transcode completion

For those of us who transcode their content for their media devices, it would be nice if Vuze could automatically delete the transcoded source files upon completion. If this conflicts with seeding - the source files could automatically be deleted once the seed ratio had become acceptable, e.g., 1.0, 1.5 or 2.0.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. convert Audio, not just video

offer device conversion for audio too please! Many FLAC files would be great if they could be easily imported to iTunes.

503 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. how bout a bit of love for the media streaming - being able to organize into folders would be cool

how bout a bit of love for the media streaming - being able to organize into folders would be cool

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. if i could operate it via i-Pad3 like in i-tunes

I love this program thank you if makes life so easy

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. have the sidebar option of researching and reconnecting deleted devices as ps3 or xbox

have a reconnect option on the side bar. Once a device is deleted, there is no way of finding it again. Not even when you set default settings, not even reinstalling the software helps. No one knows how to fix it, not even in vuze's forums.
    one of the infinite sites talking about this problem...
    http://forum.vuze.com/thread.jspa?messageID=262185&#262185

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. well if it make it better when converting the video apple devices but good product

make a little more advance on the transcording part ,when converting for apple devices it freeze them up sopmetimes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Multi channel sound support for transcoding

vuze down mixes files to stereo. The ability to choose which sound format to transcode to would be greatly appreciated.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add the Playstation Vita to the device playback list

Add support for the playstation vita, so we can convert movies and videos directly to our PS Vitas

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. scan my computer to see if I have all my codecs

I'm not an expert at this but i've been doing it ok for several years .. just got a new computer and I forgot all the codecs i needed and my brother isnt here to help would be nice if Vuse could do a scan along with the virus scans to see if I have everything I need to complete downloads .. everytime I try to download a movie it skips or jumps like an old record ... I'm missing something..

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When you transcode for one device, for instance and Xbox, please make it easy to copy the transcoded files to another registered Xbox

When you transcode for one device, for instance and Xbox, please make it easy to copy the transcoded files to another registered device of the same format.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Faster converter

Especially when using the converter for HD movies to MP4, etc.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Improve the transcoding for devices.

Almost today i transcode a 1.1 Gb .mkv file to 480p x264 and weights just 200mb lighter.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Has an Application for IOS and Android to be able to continue to download by linking with an account.

Have an Application for IOS and Android to be able to continue to download by linking with an account and stored into the server and when opening our Laptop/desktop, an updates says that one movie has finished and resumes Seeding - Only on laptops/desktop.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. During Transcoding Support the RETENTION of SUBTITLES especially in .MKV file

At present any file transcoded that is in the .MKV format and perhaps others also LOSES its SUBTITLES during the conversion to .MP4. The audio comes through fine but you completely lose the subtitles. This especially annoying with Japanese Anime files which will in most cases never be available in the US in English Language versions.

65 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The ability to send a downloaded movie to the iphone/ ipad or even android devices via WiFi

You can download a movie at your home computer and then via WiFi or a LAN you can sent it to your mobile device (iphone/ ipad or even android devices) via WiFi with just one click from the Vuze. I mean right click on the movie/ send to connected device/ iphone. Thank you for your time.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?
When writing a new idea, please keep it clean and civil. Please limit yourself to one idea per entry. Entries containing multiple ideas confuse the voting proccess.

Visit the Vuze Development Blog to check out the progress of your ideas

Vuze is Open Source - can't wait for your feature to be implemented? Write it yourself! See the Vuze Wiki for an introduction to doing this and visit the Development Site for developer resources.

Feedback and Knowledge Base