Vote for Vuze!

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Faster Downloads

be more effective in large download speed and get faster peers ...and impresses you could have more users

4,167 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    18 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. gs

talk to my apple devices. i.e., iphone, ipad, ect. I would really like to see a Vuze app in the app store. download and play on the same device right from a "sky" type library where I don't have to store the actual files on the device unless i want to playback while off the network or wifi.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to sort and rename files on Devices

Sometimes files are downloaded with names that aren't very descriptive - and for some reason when I add files to a Device, some of them end up with an asterisk in front - which means that if I'm watching a season of something, half the episodes are at the top of the list, and half are at the bottom. I'd like to be able to rename the files and sort them manually in the order I want them in.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Like to see plugin to automatically move to iTunes Transcode.

I would like to automate the iTunes feature. I download and then manually drag to iTunes transcode. Could that process be automated with a plugin?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Create a vuze media player

I believe vuze shoud make there own form of media player that acts like windows media player. Ex: Organize Media Files, Top torrent download page, convert for devices. things like this i believe would make its way to the top

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. radio

kinda like grooveshark but without commercials and you can make playlists with your favorite songs

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Metadata

Another cool idea would be to integrate metadata tools. A good example of a good tool is "Subler". Pulls metadata and images from TV.com writes it into the file. Very good product.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A hard disk space meter. Green, yellow to red.

It'd be nice to have a disc space meter for your download location.

83 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. convert DVDs into mp4 format to put onto a ipod or other media player

convert a DVD into mp4 format so that you can put it in your itunes and pay it on an ipod or other type of media player.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have device playback on windows phone

I have the Nokia Lumia 800, and it would be great if Vuze playback work like on other smart phones

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Device feature on Linux

It would be nice to have the Device feature available on Linux.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. wii support

with out hacking a wii add support for it as a device.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. compatibility with apple tv!!

able to remote play from vuze and Apple TV

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Monitor a folder to make contents available via DLNA, even if not in library, like Connect360

I don't want to use the Vuze library. I have too many libraries already. But I now have to run Connect360 so I can watch my stuff via my XBOX. (WIndows Media player can do that for Windows, I use OSX.) My LG TV also uses DLNA to browse my media folders. Would be nice if Vuze handles that w/out having to use its library.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. play subtitles when transcoding or streaming

When adding a movie to be played on a device (streaming), it would be good if you could also link the subtitle files to it. Either when you transcode, or just add the file to the device to play.

191 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Vuze Remote for Windows Phone

Start, stop, remove and add torrent + all the basic functionality you'd expect in a proper Vuze App for Windows Phone.

223 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
When writing a new idea, please keep it clean and civil. Please limit yourself to one idea per entry. Entries containing multiple ideas confuse the voting proccess.

Visit the Vuze Development Blog to check out the progress of your ideas

Vuze is Open Source - can't wait for your feature to be implemented? Write it yourself! See the Vuze Wiki for an introduction to doing this and visit the Development Site for developer resources.

Feedback and Knowledge Base