1. iphone app that will wifi sink with all downloads that are compatable

All features that are in Vuse will be accessable using wifi

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the Playstation Vita to the device playback list

Add support for the playstation vita, so we can convert movies and videos directly to our PS Vitas

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Don't transcode content which doesn't require transcoding.

I often download content from RSS feeds which cotains different file types e.g. mkv and mp4. Make Vuze intelligent so that only mkv content is transcoded and mp4 content is left alone. Finally, don't bother transcoding content from SD to HD.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Muxing instead of transcoding, when possible

Muxing .mkv files to mp4 is much more efficient and quicker than transcoding - so if muxing is possible make vuze use this instead.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Metadata support for TiVo (and other platforms)

Add Metadata support - IE: Series name, Series number, etc for Transcode transfers.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Transcode to source directory

When transcoding - save the transcoded file to the source directory instead of transcode>device>quality.
    Also - include option to auto remove source file upon succesful transcode.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. wii support

with out hacking a wii add support for it as a device.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ... transcode x265 mkv files to iTunes (Apple) devices.

Vuze transcodes mkv files just fine with standard codecs, but it seems I run into errors with newer x265 or HEVC encoded files. Maybe Vuze just needs to update their software to include these types? Or is it something I need to change in preferences?

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. scan my computer to see if I have all my codecs

I'm not an expert at this but i've been doing it ok for several years .. just got a new computer and I forgot all the codecs i needed and my brother isnt here to help would be nice if Vuse could do a scan along with the virus scans to see if I have everything I need to complete downloads .. everytime I try to download a movie it skips or jumps like an old record ... I'm missing something..

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Device feature on Linux

It would be nice to have the Device feature available on Linux.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create a vuze media player

I believe vuze shoud make there own form of media player that acts like windows media player. Ex: Organize Media Files, Top torrent download page, convert for devices. things like this i believe would make its way to the top

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Delete source file upon transcode completion

For those of us who transcode their content for their media devices, it would be nice if Vuze could automatically delete the transcoded source files upon completion. If this conflicts with seeding - the source files could automatically be deleted once the seed ratio had become acceptable, e.g., 1.0, 1.5 or 2.0.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The ability to send a downloaded movie to the iphone/ ipad or even android devices via WiFi

You can download a movie at your home computer and then via WiFi or a LAN you can sent it to your mobile device (iphone/ ipad or even android devices) via WiFi with just one click from the Vuze. I mean right click on the movie/ send to connected device/ iphone. Thank you for your time.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. have the sidebar option of researching and reconnecting deleted devices as ps3 or xbox

have a reconnect option on the side bar. Once a device is deleted, there is no way of finding it again. Not even when you set default settings, not even reinstalling the software helps. No one knows how to fix it, not even in vuze's forums.
    one of the infinite sites talking about this problem...
    http://forum.vuze.com/thread.jspa?messageID=262185&#262185

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have device playback on windows phone

I have the Nokia Lumia 800, and it would be great if Vuze playback work like on other smart phones

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Include a free file converter and make kindle a readable device, other than that brilliant keep up the good work

Include a free file converter and make kindle a readable device, other than that brilliant keep up the good work

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?
When writing a new idea, please keep it clean and civil. Please limit yourself to one idea per entry. Entries containing multiple ideas confuse the voting proccess.

Visit the Vuze Development Blog to check out the progress of your ideas

Vuze is Open Source - can't wait for your feature to be implemented? Write it yourself! See the Vuze Wiki for an introduction to doing this and visit the Development Site for developer resources.

Feedback and Knowledge Base