Vote for Vuze!

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. stream to home cinema system!

i would like tostream to my home cinema system for movies and music!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When you transcode for one device, for instance and Xbox, please make it easy to copy the transcoded files to another registered Xbox

When you transcode for one device, for instance and Xbox, please make it easy to copy the transcoded files to another registered device of the same format.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. gs

talk to my apple devices. i.e., iphone, ipad, ect. I would really like to see a Vuze app in the app store. download and play on the same device right from a "sky" type library where I don't have to store the actual files on the device unless i want to playback while off the network or wifi.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Give option on where to put in iTunes...

All the things I have dragged in to iTunes seems go in to the movie category. It is confusing if you have a big iTunes collection. After picking the device then it could ask for media place like TV and put it there for further editing.... Keep upp the good work... Vuze is by far the best place to put down your "orders"...

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Has an Application for IOS and Android to be able to continue to download by linking with an account.

Have an Application for IOS and Android to be able to continue to download by linking with an account and stored into the server and when opening our Laptop/desktop, an updates says that one movie has finished and resumes Seeding - Only on laptops/desktop.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. it would maybe have a new device to a usb chip on the vuze.

maybe have a new device to a usb chip on the vuze.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow file type DL choices to reduce conversions. A format to default to for all media types.

If Vuze allowed default file type DL results it would reduce the need to make multiple choices on files to find your desired format (I.e. AVI, MP4, MKV, MP3, ec. A format to default to for all media types.would download every file into your pre set format. Avoiding time wasted on multiple DL'd and the requirement to convert half your files so that they play on your Smart TV or X Box or Music player ect.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Monitor a folder to make contents available via DLNA, even if not in library, like Connect360

I don't want to use the Vuze library. I have too many libraries already. But I now have to run Connect360 so I can watch my stuff via my XBOX. (WIndows Media player can do that for Windows, I use OSX.) My LG TV also uses DLNA to browse my media folders. Would be nice if Vuze handles that w/out having to use its library.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Like to see plugin to automatically move to iTunes Transcode.

I would like to automate the iTunes feature. I download and then manually drag to iTunes transcode. Could that process be automated with a plugin?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Interface with other standard cable devices in the way it does TIVO. I have several DVRs in my home and would like to be able to access, re

build and interface similar to the one currently existing for TIVO devices. I have an older TIVO, which does not record in HI-Def; however my two DVR SET -Top Boxes (issued by the cable company), both support Hi-Def format. I would be nice to be able to download a HD movie and 1. pipe it direclu

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. google playstore + Vuze=like itunes store

make this happen google playstore + Vuze=like itunes store

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If you had a little preview window in the corner somewhere on your platform

If you had a little preview window in the corner somewhere on your platform

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. well if it make it better when converting the video apple devices but good product

make a little more advance on the transcording part ,when converting for apple devices it freeze them up sopmetimes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If it explained just what "Transcode for device is" and "Transcribe to" is? The help files are so very limited

I have no idea what this is so why not explain why I need to use it and when. Also all the selections to the various devices ; I do not see any that will open up the TV screen so I can see a full screen of the movie. In my case I only view these movies on mhy TV not any other device..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Replace existing file with transcoded file once transcoding completes

To be able to replace the files that you are trans-coding

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Devices / Transcoding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?
When writing a new idea, please keep it clean and civil. Please limit yourself to one idea per entry. Entries containing multiple ideas confuse the voting proccess.

Visit the Vuze Development Blog to check out the progress of your ideas

Vuze is Open Source - can't wait for your feature to be implemented? Write it yourself! See the Vuze Wiki for an introduction to doing this and visit the Development Site for developer resources.

Feedback and Knowledge Base