Vote for Vuze!

Vuze would be more awesome if it could ...

More search templates by default

Include more search templates by default within Vuze.

5,198 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VuzeAdminVuze (Admin, Vuze) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    FoxFox shared a merged idea: If possible, maybe this is already the case, automatically update the search engine to the most popular/relevant torrent sites  ·   · 
    Alejandro LincolnAlejandro Lincoln shared a merged idea: more templates  ·   · 
    judithjudith shared a merged idea: I would like for vuze to add more search engines of is one, because i cannot get it don myself  ·   · 
    JAOJAO shared a merged idea: have more torrent sites available on meta search by default  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: As before, find torrents to download instead of a searchengine resultpage with useless links..  ·   · 
    Sohail MaqashinSohail Maqashin shared a merged idea: It's true that Vuze is the best of best in the world, Vuze need to tie up with all the best torrent template to have by default in it  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: more search  ·   · 
    Jack Mc QuackJack Mc Quack shared a merged idea: Search in a torrent respository where we can find all that we want.  ·   · 
    Cool Man YoungCool Man Young shared a merged idea: Need more stability and introduce more search sites by default  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: More searching engines would be ideal!  ·   · 
    DinoBeefSausageDinoBeefSausage shared a merged idea: Include and update more Magnetic and BT sites to search with the Meta search option  ·   · 

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      ← Previous 1
      When writing a new idea, please keep it clean and civil. Please limit yourself to one idea per entry. Entries containing multiple ideas confuse the voting proccess.

Visit the Vuze Development Blog to check out the progress of your ideas

Vuze is Open Source - can't wait for your feature to be implemented? Write it yourself! See the Vuze Wiki for an introduction to doing this and visit the Development Site for developer resources.

Feedback and Knowledge Base