Vote for Vuze!

Vuze would be more awesome if it could ...

Optimize Device Playback logic to speed up transcoding

you could convert .mkv files a lot quicker, or even not at all, when using Device Playback (Xbox 360 or PS3).

70 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: If possible allow the conversion of big files like (ex: mkv files) to make a faster transition when putting on the ps3 list to play from  ·   · 
    CoreyCorey shared a merged idea: Convert .MKV faster to ps3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ·   · 
    Jason Andrew JenningsJason Andrew Jennings shared a merged idea: Automatically download to xbox or playstation  ·   · 
    Kevin InscoKevin Insco shared a merged idea: everyone keeps doing what they're doing, brilliantly at that and help me out with shortening transcode times for: anything itunes/mp4/phone/  ·   · 

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      When writing a new idea, please keep it clean and civil. Please limit yourself to one idea per entry. Entries containing multiple ideas confuse the voting proccess.

Visit the Vuze Development Blog to check out the progress of your ideas

Vuze is Open Source - can't wait for your feature to be implemented? Write it yourself! See the Vuze Wiki for an introduction to doing this and visit the Development Site for developer resources.

Feedback and Knowledge Base