Vote for Vuze!

General

Vuze would be more awesome if it could ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Google instead of Bing in the web search

Google instead of Bing in the web search, like it was

812 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    11 comments  ·  Content Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create an advanced meta search.

Near standard search add an advanced search with more search parameters as file types, excluded words, boolean match from words, etc.

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Content Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Content Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. multiple searches can remain in list at same time and are re-freshable.

multiple searches can remain in list at same time and are re-freshable.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Categories in alphabetical order

Would be great if we can organize the categories we create in alphabetical order. Could be more simple to find a content!!!!

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. More content for VUZE StudioHD Network

Try to put more content on Vuze StudioHD Network, in association with platform of site with home video categorized and this site content

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Strengthen overall network by downloading random torrent files.

I think it would be great if Vuze would download random torrents in the background when the full bandwidth is not in use. These torrents would have a low seed amount.

This would help to strengthen the overall network and make less popular files download faster.

To make it work they would have to be torrents from known categories like TV, Films, Music to avoid dangerous content.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Content Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. While I'm connected to a peer, I'd like to browse what they're sharing.

I miss being able to click on an IP address on screen, right clicking and being allowed to see that user's share directory. This way I could know what a like mind has collected and is making available to share.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. find an index of help subjects

a index of help topics

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I quick rename files a lot to remove extra text that is add with the files.

Rename a dozen files is not easy, Quick renaming: hide the extension or at least extension shouldn't be selected when user selects the textbox.
    and there needs to be a way to remove and replace the (. _ - etc) from file names, files with File.name_this-Year.zip with spaces.
    a simple expression can be set to fix such file names, automatically and of course with UNDO.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. compare the internal file list between different torrents

I would like to compare the internal file listing between different torrents to allow download discrimination

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Automaticly download largest file

Automatically download largest file then the torrent file is opened by Vuze. Usually I downloading large video files - movies, cartoons, and have to mark out several small files (sample video, readme.txt, etc,) so Vuze don't have to download them.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Scure IP-Lists and free + commercial VPN integration + IP-Black and white list download server.. exp. for germany, its very danger there!

Scure IP-Lists and free + commercial VPN integration + IP-Black and white list download server.. exp. for germany, its very danger there!!!

Its not bad to add some hard download encryption intel and amd cpus can handel GB in seconds!!!

Another good id, i can this programm for u, but not in java, only for c# as plugin maybe ;) u can try contact me if u are intrestet.... but i dont like to do it totally free...... its my invested time.. i dont like 10-20usd per h, but 1-4€ are fine and im happy....... btw... https tracker and browser…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. vuse to check for other copies and sources via checksum, not filename or directory

Here is the scenario: I see advertised "the latest unbuntu released today". I click on the link and it download a file into c:\vuzeShared\unbutu\latest.iso

The file works, no issues. However I rename the ubuntu directory to Linux, and the file to ubuntu x64 v123.iso, so the path is c:\vuzeShared\Linux\ubuntu x64 v123.iso

Vuse will not automatically index this - not really a big issue, as one can File > Share etc, but vuse sees these as different files to the original selection. If I select the file again, another copy will be downloaded to me. Should someone want me as a…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sorting filters

Sorting the filters. I'd like to click on name to list Alphabetically or to select more than one to move up and down the list. Also to have a separate filter list per feed.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. allow for individual torrents to remain hidden

I would like to have the ability to hide certain torrents while they are downloading, and have them downloaded to a folder that does not show up automatically when new torrents are downloaded.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Content Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Select where to download subscriptions, change their name and categorize from the "Create New Subscription" screen

when creating a new subscription you should be able to choose a download path for the items (if not path is specified then download to default folder) name them (to avoid URL gibberish names) auto download check mark and category selector (for easy organizing)

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Content Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?
When writing a new idea, please keep it clean and civil. Please limit yourself to one idea per entry. Entries containing multiple ideas confuse the voting proccess.

Visit the Vuze Development Blog to check out the progress of your ideas

Vuze is Open Source - can't wait for your feature to be implemented? Write it yourself! See the Vuze Wiki for an introduction to doing this and visit the Development Site for developer resources.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base